The Awesome Muse has a comment policy.
The Awesome Muse embraces and encourages your comments on our blog. We love to hear what you have to say! We also love to know when you respectfully disagree with what we have to say or if you see things from another viewpoint. Please let us know!
Be an Awesome Muse, not a Troll
The Awesome Muse does not suffer trolls. You most likely know a troll in a comment when you see one, but in case you are a fellow Harry Potter fan and just really want an excuse for me to say something in particular, well, here you go.
Troll! In the Dungeon!!!
In some instances, comments are subject to be edited or deleted if deemed inappropriate.
What kind of comments are eligible for editing or deletion? They are:
- Comments that are spam or may be considered spam: If we think it might be spam, the comment won’t be approved or may be deleted.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content. We know you have a great blog too! For your convenience, we use a plugin called Comment Luv where you may share one link to a recent post on your blog.
- Links within comments that lead to sales or affiliate content. We know you have an awesome product to share. Rather than making a comment about your item for sale, please feel free to reach out to us about a sponsored post.
- Comments that use profanity or other vulgar language. One of the most awesome things in the world is civility. We treat each other here at The Awesome Muse with kindness and respect. Comments lacking these qualities may be edited or deleted.
- Comments including derogatory language, or language / concepts that some readers may find offensive. We will not tolerate hate speech of any kind.
- Statements that attack a person individually. That’s just not cool.
Please follow our comment policy rules. It helps us to keep this blog a safe and awesome place for discussion. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog at our discretion, at any time and without notice.
The comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Now go out there and have fun! Be a Muse! Be an Awesome Muse!