We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I look forward to Saint Patrick’s Day every year. I mean, what’s not to like? Leprechauns and Irish foods, dressing in green and drinking green beer – it truly is a fun holiday for kids and adults alike. But if you don’t drink or are trying to watch your calories and sugar, it’s easy to feel like you’re missing out on some of the fun. That’s why I love this Lime Pudding Parfait.
This pudding is seriously yummy. Creamy and sweet, tart and citrusy, it is a pure delight in your mouth. Best of all – this Lime Pudding Parfait is sugar-free, which means that it is also very low in calories. Yet, it tastes so good, you really won’t miss the sugar. And that lovely lime flavor is so refreshing, it seems like the perfect way to welcome in the Springtime.
If you love to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a party, be sure to whip up a batch of this for your friends. But be sure to save a little pudding to leave out for the leprechauns. In fact, if you decide to make a Leprechaun Trap, this Lime Pudding Parfait might just be the perfect bait!
Lime Pudding Parfait that’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day
If you count points for Weight Watchers, you’ll love this recipe. It’s only one point per serving!
The #sugar-free lime pudding parfait is creamy and sweet, tart and citrusy; it is a pure delight in your mouth. It tastes so good, you won’t miss the sugar. #dessertsClick to tweet
Ingredients you need to make Lime Pudding Parfait
- 2 packages sugar free cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 2 packages (8 oz) sugar free lime jello
- 4 C water
- 1 can of sugar free whipped cream
How to make Lime Pudding Parfait
- Pour water into a medium sauce pan and add the pudding mix while stirring
- Allow the mixture to come to a boil
- Whisk consistently until thickened
- Add the jello mix and continue to mix until combined
- Pour the dessert into pudding glasses
- Top with whipped cream, mint, lemon and lime wedge
Note: you’ll only use about a tablespoon of the whipped cream per serving. If you use more, add 5 more calories per tablespoon if you’re counting the calories.
Print and Save the Recipe
Lime Pudding Parfait
- Medium Saucepan
- Pudding Glasses
- Cutting Board
- Paring Knife
Ingredients to Make Lime Pudding Parfait
- 2 pkg Sugar Free Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding
- 2 8 oz pkg Sugar Free Lime Jello
- 4 cups Water
- 1 can Sugar Free Whipped Cream
Instructions to Make Lime Pudding Parfait
- Pour water into a medium saucepan and add the pudding mix while stirring.
- Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
- Whisk consistently until thickened.
- Add the Jello mix and continue to mix until combined.
- Pour the dessert into pudding glasses and top with whipped cream, mint, lemon and lime wedge.
try it and share!
Please let us know how you enjoy our Lime Pudding Parfait recipe. If you make it yourself, please let us know on Pinterest that you tried it and tag us with #theawesomemuse on your Instagram photo. If you haven’t had a chance to make it yet, be sure to save the recipe on Pinterest so you’ll remember where you found it.
You may enjoy following our Pinterest Boards, Dessert Recipes and St. Patrick’s Day Recipes.