People like to say that Pumpkin Spice is the flavor of Autumn and Winter, but I think that Apple is just as important. After all, fresh apples are harvested in the Autumn and store so nicely as long as they are kept cool. And they are so versatile, you can use apples in nearly everything. To honor the apple, I gathered together this roundup of Apple Recipes Everyone Loves.
I love how easy it is to incorporate apples into every part of a meal. Check out the recipe for Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops and see how tempted you are to try them. You could even serve them up with some Maple Roasted Butternut Squash and Apples, for an amazing cool-weather meal.
Personally, I can’t wait to try the Roasted Apple White Cheddar Soup. And if you like a little “spirit” with your apples, I bet you will love the Cinnamon Apple Spiced Mule Shots near the end of the list.
The hardest thing about a list of Apple Recipes Everyone Loves is deciding which delicious recipe to try first!
Let’s Round Up Those Apple Recipes Everyone Loves
You’ll find savory and sweet recipes, as well as some drinks! After all, apples go so well in most any type of cuisine or dish.
Our Apple Recipes Everyone Loves recipe roundup has a variety of delicious recipes using apples that make it so easy to incorporate apples into a meal. Discover some great savory and sweet recipes, even drinks and milkshakes. These recipes are great year round!
- Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops from Gimme Some Oven
- Apple Butter Pie Recipe from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Instant Pot Cranberry Apple Cider Bourbon from Champagne and Coconuts
- Slow Cooker Baked Apple Recipe from Growing Up Gabel
- Cinnamon Sugar Fried Apple Rings
- Roasted Apple White Cheddar Soup
- Apple Walnut Bundt Cake from The Awesome Muse
- Apple Honey Cake in a Jar from Living Sweet Moments
- Caramel Apple Sangria from Champagne and Coconuts
- Skillet Apple Pie Roll Recipe from A Mom’s Take
Even More Apple Recipes Everyone Loves
When you can’t get enough delicious apple goodness, it’s a great time to try a new recipe to tantalize your taste buds. Here are some more great recipes you and your family may want to try.
Do you love the sweet, delicious taste of fresh apples? Check out our recipe roundup to find all kinds of apple recipes everyone loves.
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Apple Cider Bourbon from Champagne and Coconuts
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash and Apples from About a Mom
- Apple Cookie Cups from The Awesome Muse
- Apple Cookies from Frugal Family Home
- Sparkling Apple Martini with Prosecco
- Apple Pie Milkshake from Big Bear’s Wife
- Easy Apple Dumpling Recipe from Baking Beauty
- Cinnamon Apple Spiced Mule Shots from Champagne and Coconuts
- Instant Pot Apple Bread with Salted Caramel Icing from Adventures of a Nurse
- Forbidden Fruit Cocktail and Mocktail
try it and share!
Please let us know how you enjoy the recipes we rounded up in Apple Recipes Everyone Loves. If you make one of the recipes yourself, please let us know on Pinterest that you tried it and tag us with #theawesomemuse on your Instagram photo. If you haven’t had a chance to make it yet, be sure to save the recipe on Pinterest so you’ll remember where you found it.
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. The Virtual Assistant (Merry) who created this roundup obtained permission to use the photos included in this article as a member of a Facebook roundup group. Links were submitted by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group rules.