We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nothing quite says “It’s the Holidays” like a sweet and delicious Pecan Pie. And with this amazing Pecan Pie Fudge, you get all the tasty goodness of pecan pie in a thick, rich, decadent piece of fudge. It just doesn’t get better than that!
Pecan Pie Fudge is so good!
This Pecan Pie Fudge is so tantalizing and festive, it actually makes a great holiday gift for those “hard to shop for” people on your list. And this is deceptively easy to make, too, with pre-made pie crust and basic ingredients. In fact, you may already have most of these things in your home, if you do a lot of baking.
The combination of white chocolate, brown sugar, vanilla, and maple is seriously delicious, and I should warn you – when it is all mixed together, warm and melted, it can be a bit tough to stay out of. But when you pour that fudge all over your baked crust and let it firm up overnight, you’ll be glad you did. This Pecan Pie Fudge is a tasty treat you will want to make every year!
And, seriously, I won’t tell a soul if you lick the bowl clean!
Pecan Pie Fudge is easy to make
Yes, you actually make this fudge in a pie crust, so while you eat it like fudge, you could also serve it cut like a pie slice if you’d like. I know I won’t turn down fudge pie!
Pecan Pie Fudge is so tantalizing and festive, it actually makes a great holiday gift for those “hard to shop for” people on your list. And this is deceptively easy to make.Click to tweet
Ingredients you need to make Pecan Pie Fudge
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 1/2 C pecan chips
- 1/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1 can (14oz) evaporated milk – mine was low-fat
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
How to make the fudge
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper and spray with pan baking spray.
- Unroll pie crust and cut an 8×8 square and place in pan and poke with fork several times.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden around the edges.
- Mix the fudge while your pie crust is baking.
- Using a large mixing bowl add butter, evaporated milk, and white chocolate chips and melt in the microwave in increments of 30-45 seconds until melted.
- Once melted, mix in the brown sugar, vanilla, and maple extract.
- Pour fudge onto the top of the crust and cover the top with the pecan chips.
- Allow to firm up over night before enjoying!
Print and Save the Recipe
Pecan Pie Fudge
Ingredients for Pecan Pie Fudge
- 1 pre-made Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups Pecan Chips
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
- 1 can (14 oz) Evaporated Milk low fat
- 3 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Maple Extract
Instructions for Pecan Pie Fudge
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line an 8x8 with parchment paper and spray with Pam baking spray
Unroll pie crust and cut an 8x8 square. Place in pan and poke with a fork several times.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden around the edges.
Using a large mixing bowl add butter, evaporated milk, and white chocolate chips. Heat in the microwave in increments of 30-45 seconds until melted.
Once melted, mix in the brown sugar, vanilla, and maple extract.
Pour fudge on top of the crust. Cover the fudge with the pecan chips.
Allow to firm up overnight before enjoying!
Please note that nutrition facts are subject to change based on your choice of ingredients.
try it and share!
Please let us know how you enjoy our Pecan Pie Fudge recipe. If you make it yourself, please let us know on Pinterest that you tried it and tag us with #theawesomemuse on your Instagram photo. If you haven’t had a chance to make it yet, be sure to save the recipe on Pinterest so you’ll remember where you found it.